Traditional Hawaii Wedding Ceremony
*Wedding Officiant licensed in the State of Hawaii...
A Traditional Hawaiian Wedding Ceremony consists of the following:
- 'Oli or Welcoming Hawaiian Blessing form of a chant
- Pi Kai or Hawaiian Kai or Saltwater Blessings - sprinkling of hands
- Leis of Aloha - Exchange flower leis of affection
- Vows recited in Hawaiian Language or English
- Personal Vows are optional
- Ha Breath Blessings on wedding bands with Ti leaves
- Ring exchange
- Honi - Affectionately consummate your love with a traditional kiss
All services are by donation and / or barter system.